Friday, October 9, 2009

How to afford Royal Jelly Night Creme in a Post Bush Economy.

So I now suppose that I am 25... and now I must treat myself as so. Which is still tricky since I havent got a car.But now that I am 25, as of Saturday, I decided I should get myself some night creme. And so tonight I'm watching Backbeat a film made about pre Beatles John Lennon, with a Burts Bee's Pore Refining Face Mask with French Green Clay. I'm now going to make myself a cup of Munt en Kaneel tea from Holland. aka Mint and Cinnomon. And snack on a Butterfinger Fun Size or two. Sounds fun! and once thats all done I will lather on my new Burts Bee's Night Creme made with Royal Jelly... that comes from bee's! Had better at 18 bucks a pop!!!
Work is going swimmingly.... I suppose. It's hard to be a manager and certainly not worth the pay! But I do enjoy it keeps me busy! Not that I need any help!
I'm far too consumed with work most days.... When I'm not there I'm thinking about it! Along with dreaming about it. But not in a good way. In a way like I'm gettng fired! Ugh. So is life.

4 comments:

Tessalulale said...

You paid $18 to put bees on your face!? Ewwwwww! heheheeee That sounds like a delightful night. Oh and the "dreaming about work in a bad way" bit....well I can relate. Thats what I used to do with Star. UGH...lol You will be fine!

Amber Rasch said...

Happy Birthday late...bad friend, I know! I laughed when I read your post though because I turned 25 last month and thought the same thing...I'm getting old and need to start using wrinkle cream or something! Oh...I have horrid dark circle under my eyes too. Life is grand!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday sister! I have that Burts Bees royal jelly too! Way to pamper yourself.

Anonymous said...

This is a great article as they all are. I have been wondering about this an eye to some time now. Its vast to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.